Role of the Career and Technical Education Campus-Based Mentor
A Mentor is:
• An experienced teacher or educator who is willing and able to guide and support an intern on a personal journey to become an excellent CTE teacher.
• A Role model, Advisor, Colleague, Guide, Sponsor, Resource.
Expectations of a CTE Campus-Based Mentor:
• Meet regularly with the CTE intern to answer questions and give feedback.
• Share materials, techniques, and helpful hints on a regular basis.
• Become aware of the internship assignments that the intern will be expected to complete.
Contact the ATTD Office (940.565.2057 or CTE@LT.UNT.EDU) if you have questions or comments about Internship or Mentorship.