The College of Information uses rolling admissions, so applications are accepted at any time. Program staff members are here to help you get admitted to UNT and design your plan of studies. If you have submitted a complete application and have not been contacted, please contact LT-CTE@unt.edu | (940) 565-4470 | (877) 275-7547 (toll free).
Select the appropriate program (Bachelor's or Master's) from the menu on the left-hand side of this page.
How will my Application be processed?
When all items are submitted, your application will be considered complete and a decision regarding your admission to our program for the following semester, or the semester you have requested, will be made.
- You will be contacted regarding your plans to enroll in the next available course(s).
- If your application is not complete, you will be notified in an email of any outstanding items missing from your application.
- Once you have been accepted to the program, you will receive a welcome email that outlines the details of starting the program.
- We are holding a place for you, but you still need to register for your course(s) and pay your tuition and fees.
- All registration at UNT is done via the Internet by logging in to myUNT, UNT's online portal. Through this portal, you can register for classes, view your schedule or tuition bill, and make payments. Also check the Registration and Schedule of Classes located on the UNT Registrar's webpage.
- Verify that your computer hardware and software is up-to-date.